Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and the Fair

We had a great Easter, We had some friends over for dinner and had a Easter egg hunt.
I was really bad at pictures that day and only got a few. Don't mind Bostons unmatching PJ's. I made him put on a shirt when he woke up so he could find his Easter basket and that is what he came up with.




We had a great time at the fair. Thursday the kids rode the rides most of the day.
My brother Beau and his Wife Stef came down for the concert and they played some of the carnival games with the kids. It was fun for them to come.

Friday my Mom and step Dad Allen came down and Allen helped Boston with the mutton bustin. I know Jason was happy he was there to help.

Saturday me and my mom went early to the fair and it poured and poured we were quite wet when we got home. We knew we had rodeo tickets that night and i was a little worried. By Saturday night the storm moved out and we had a blast at the rodeo.













Bridger brought in the mother load of ribbons this year from the fair. Baxter won judges choice on one of his things. They all did really well.






Today I made a bunch of Strawberry freezer Jam. Yum my favorite.




The kids went back to school today after having all week of last week. I'm taking Jason back to the doctor tomorrow. I was hoping that he was going to be released to light duty. But I think its going to be another 4 or more weeks. I think he is getting a little frustrated. I think he thought he would be stronger by now. But I guess it just takes time.

No comments: