Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Goodbye Summer

Wow I can't believe summer is over. It seemed to just fly by. 
Yesterday was the first day of school.
Baxter started 10th grade
he was like really mom I have to smile for my picture.
Morning start early around here. 5 am.


 Bridger started 8th grade
 and sweet little, very small Boston started middle school. 6th grade wow. I can't believe he is that old.
 Brielle started 1st grade. And she loved her first day, but she does not want to go back. She says it is way to long and the lunch room is scary. She was so tired yesterday after her first day and cheer and piano. I may need to clear her schedule a little.

4 comments:

Philynette said...

Such great kids off to a good start for the new school year. Looks like you have them well prepared!
Love you all!

Philynette said...

Such great kids off to a good start for the new school year. Looks like you have them well prepared!
Love you all!

Spencer and Mindy said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!! (makes me feel old) I was 14 when Baxter was born....good luck with everything! we've been sending prayers and thoughts to your wonderful family! we love you guys!!

The Stratton Family said...

I love all the pictures! I can't believe how old all the kids are!? It blows my mind!!