Monday, November 24, 2008

Things I'm thankful for.

Thanksgiving week is a great time to be thankful for so many things. I'm so thankful for our children.







BrielleI'm thankful for Brielle, She is such a sweet heart. She has a great love for animals. She loves her daddy every day when he walks in from work she runs and give him a big hug and says daddy daddy.







Boston,

Boston, Is very very soft spoken, He is 6 and still loves to be my cuddle bug. Boston always has something funny to say. He is extremely smart but does not what anyone to know it. So much he will fail his spelling test on purpose just so you won't call him smart.



Bridger,



Bridger, He is our dare devil. He will try anything that his dad is doing. He is our artist and can make anything out of paper.





Baxter,

Bax is such a great kid. He is my biggest helper. He is very tender hearted and would help anyone out. He is always worried about me and tries to do things so I don;t have to.

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

ok, your kids are so awesome! and i agree with everything you said about each one! They are all so cute!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope we get to see you guys!

**cute new christmas pic of the kiddos...Love it!

Zitting Zoo said...

I am thankful to have you as my sis! You have such great kids!!!! It's a tribute to what great parents you and Jace are-