Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day at the lake

Wow I can't believe that it already the 10th of Jan. And I haven't even posted in this new year yet. It seems like life has been crazy lately. Some ups and down over the holiday season but we got threw them and we our hoping for a great New Year. The boys have all gone back to school. The house is way quiet. I hoping for a few new year resolutions that I have made to go good. But I guess I need to start them sinece its the 10th. I'm getting really excited for Disneyland next month its so fun to have a girl and be able to buy some princess clothing for her to wear there.


Well today was such a nice day that we decided to head out to ecko bay on lake mead. The kids had a ton of fun feeding the fish and ducks.



Brielle has just got down to saying sentences and her favorite is I want one. That's all I here but I'm happy she is so smart and can say so many words.





We also stopped at the lost city museum the kids had fun playing in the Pueblos houses.


4 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Looks like a fun, warm day! I LOVE Brielle's outfit! You always have her looking soooo cute! Those fish also look hungary! IT is a good thing nobody fell in!

Jon & Bridget said...

That is awesome that Brielle is talking so much. JT... not so much! He is so stubborn. I guess it is a boy thing or at least that is what I have heard. Sometimes he lets a word out and than we try to get him to say it again and he refuses. Oh well... he is smart, just doesn't want to talk :) Looks like you had fun today. It was nice here too for once.

Zitting Zoo said...

Looks like you had alot of fun! The kids look great! the love the pueblos they look like so much fun!

The Stratton Family said...

i am SO jealous that you are going to disneyland!!
baxter is looking SO grown up! i cant believe it!!