Sunday, March 29, 2009

Congrads Brian and Tiffany!



My sister Tiff got married this weekend up in Utah. Its was a ton of fun. My other sister came from Oregon and we had a blast. She married the nicest guy and we our so happy for him to join our family.




My brother Beau and his wife Stef and my cute little niece Ava. No they only wish this little one was there. It looks pretty natural guys hint hint




My two nieces Cadence and Maddie wondering if this day was ever going to end.



Jason teaching our little niece Maddie some good manners.

3 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh CONGRATS TIFFANY! her girls are so cute! and love brielle's dress! so cute!

Hopie said...

I'm SOOO sad we missed the fun. My niece blessed her twin boys in Richfield on Saturday..... uhgggg. Looks like you had fun!!!

J said...

So excited for Tiff. Looks like fun. The girls look gorgeous. You got some great shots.