Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Frustrations

I know that I should never complain. But I feel the need to, so here it is. I took Jason back to the doctor for a UN Scheduled visit. He has been in really bad pain the last few days. Doctor thinking it might be a muscle spasm. But is very concerned that his surgery has gone bad. He is giving it a few days to see if it gets better. If it does not that means back to more mri's and another back surgery. This surgery would be way more complicated. The missionary's were at our house last night and gave him a blessing. I hope for his sake and mine that it is just a muscle spasm. The next few days will tell. Please keep him in your prayers. He needs to get back to work sometime. Also I did go back private with my blog. I just had a few to many nosey people and I do like some privacy.

4 comments:

The Stratton Family said...

im sorry heidi! haha i guess we have the opposite problems... i want my hubby home more, and you want yours home less! hahha just kidding jason! i hope it's nothing serious though! if you ever need us though, just holler! love you!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh no! that's so so Frustrating! well, we'll for sure keep you and him in our thoughts, keep us all posted on things! Sorry big brother, let us know if we can do anything for you!

Oh BTW - Way cute pic of the kids...love how brielle is giving bax a hug! so cute!!! and her dress is ADORABLE!!!

Lisa said...

I hope it all goes well! I will keep you guys in our prayers. Thanks for inviting me to your blog.

Cluff Family said...

What a mess! I haven't read your blog forever! I'm just getting caught up! I am sorry to hear about Jason! We sure think of you guys a lot! You've got some great pictures up and even though you are staying home for most of the summer it looks like you are making the best of it! Camp outs in the back yard are the BEST! They all even have their own tents! SAWEET!!

Seriously, we will be moved to Bakersfield this week so we don't know when we will get to see you guys but we do hope you can get Jason back up and working soon! We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers!!! LEt us know if we can do anything! We miss you guys!