1.Made 5 beds.
2. Cleaned three bathrooms.
3. Scrubbed down the counters- 3 separate times and sweep the floors.
4. Made 8 bottles.
5. Wiped pee off the toilet seat unknown times.
6. Loaded and then unloaded the dishwasher.
7. Changed 12 diapers and broke up numberless fights among the boys.
8. Did 8 loads of laundry.
9. Made three meals and snacks for 4 kids.
10. Never got out of my PJ's.
Sometimes a mom's life is filled with repetitive, thankless tasks. So here's to all of you moms out there who keep doing it day after day after day after day....Kudos to you!
I found this on a friends blog and thought it would be fun. I'm tagging any mom out there that cares to share.