Wednesday, February 11, 2009

AHHHHHHHHH

I'm feeling a Little over whelmed this week. Sometimes I just wish I could stop the world for just long enough to catch up. Brielle started in Sunday not feeling so well. I took her to the doctor Monday to find out she had strep throat, thrush, double ear infections. She has screamed the last 3 night all night long. and during the day she thinks I need to hold her. I took her back to her real doctor today and I also went. I have a bad sinus infection and troat infection and going on 3 nights of no sleep. The boys have been very busy they our all playing basketball. That means 6 games 3 practices this week and not to mention all the other stuff scouts, tutoring and so on. I have 70 sugar cookies ahead of me for Friday all to make with cute little names on them for the kids classes. I haven't even begun to pack for our week at Disneyland witch we our leaving early Monday morning. I guess I need to start the laundry so we have something to were. I think I would be more ape to do the laundry if I could even walk in there. I hate the weeks when ever thing piles up at once. This is just the start of the things I need to do before Monday morning. I think I going to go crazy.

5 comments:

Zitting Zoo said...

Sorry sis -wish i was closer to help- I hope you and Brielle get feeling better- I keep you all in my prayers- as for the laundry i taught Bella and Jaxson how to do so i can stay caught up-wrangle Baxter and Bridger and take a nap

Sara :) said...

I hear you on the sinus infections - they are no fun. I wish our family was going to Disneyland. We are so due for a vacation! Hope you and Brielle start feeling better.

Hopie said...

I'm so sorry. I called my doctor today and they confirmed that there is just a bunch of crap going around. I hope you all get feeling better soon!!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh i'm sorry! i'm overwhelmed just reading about everything you have going on!!!
Hope you and Brielle get feeling good, and hopefully nobody else catches it so you can have a good time in Disneyland next week!!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Looks like you have your hands full. Hopefully you can get it all done by the time you leave. Have fun in Disneyland! We love going there.