Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life is always crazy

Well the date is Finally set. Jason goes into surgery early Monday morning in Las Vegas. The doctor told him he has a 99.5% success rate. So I hope everything goes good. After two weeks of heavy pain meds, I think he will be happy to be done. I think I'm just as ready to be done. Today I was cleaning dusting my cupboards. I looked over and Brielle was drinking my orange glow cleaner. She acted like it burnt her mouth and would not stop coughing. I called poison control. They told me that is one of the worst things you can drink. They told me to call 911 and get her to the hospital. I like you got to be kidding me. My neighbor Janea took me into the mesquite hospital. A few chest X rays and A few hours of watching her and we are home. The doctor asked me if I wanted to buy stock in the Hospital because I'm always there. I don;t think I thought that was as funny as he did. Please keep Jason in your prayers and I hope are life settles down for a moment.

1 comment:

Zitting Zoo said...

Sorry things have been so crazy-I will keep you all in my prayers and I am calling in your and Jasons name in the Portland temple-Love you guys!