Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family History I am doing it.

Well I have had this urge or push to start our family history. I had some people in our ward come over and teach us how to do it. It has been so fun and exciting. The first night I was able to find a huge amount of temple work that needed to be done. I have a good friend that died a few years back. I have felt strongly for some time I've needed to do her work for her. I found her name and after none of her family was able to do it. Me and Jason headed to the temple. We were able to take 4 of my great grandparents and 1 of my great great grandparents threw. We started in with the baptism and went all the way threw and finished with the sealings all in one day. That means my friends work is done and also my grandparents. What a great feeling it was. And a great day in the temple. I look forward to doing the rest of the work. I know that it will take awhile. For I have heard that Family History is never done. I can not believe how easy it was to find the names. If anyone would like a lesson I would love to give it to you. I'm still learning myself but I can get you started.

No comments: