Friday, January 25, 2013

The Amulet


My sister wrote this book it is so good. I just finished reading it in a day. I could not put it down. And I have not read a book sense the 7th grade. I would recommend it to everyone. You can buy it on amazon in paperback or on your kindle. 


Adopted at birth, Emma was raised in a world where magic only existed on TV. While on a search for her birth parents, Emma meets James, the mayor’s nephew. An accident involving James occurs, leading her to discover that she’s at the center of an ancient prophecy, the Amulet. Simon, a guide sent by the Witches Council interjects himself into her life to teach her all about the magical world. He must protect her from the powerful Wicked and their leader Asher.
James, who has a secret of his own, puts her directly in the dangerous path of the Wicked. She faces growing feelings for her guide and the knowledge that she’s forbidden to be with the mortal boy she loves. What will she do when she’s forced to choose between normal life, and a life full of magic and unlimited power, all before her 18th birthday?

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

I actually really want to read this! I'll have to look into getting it for my kindle :)

Cluff Family said...

I bought it awhile ago and have yet to read it! I've got to sit down and read!!!