Saturday, June 1, 2013

Brighter Days

Things are a little sunnier around here lately. I'm beginning to feel better everyday. It makes life so much easier.
This little one was so proud of herself when she got the car before her sister today. She just sat there and smiled like look at me I won.

 We celebrated Brielle Birthday. Her Birthday was the day after my surgery, So Jason took charge and wrapped all her presents in duck tape and buttered her nose.

 We made it up to my Grandma funeral, A few days after surgery. I was not feeling so hot. But we made it.
 Jason was able to dedicate the grave. It was a great funeral. I love this little picture of my nephew Blake. He was driving his car on my great grandpas grave. I know he was in heaven just a smiling down on him.
 My Dad
 We are in for some warm days ahead, and we have been soaking up the shade while we can.
 Bodel was all smiles with her Popsicle.
 and Bristol was with her cast.
 and these two sure enjoyed there snow cones. One last week of school and Summer begins. Ya

1 comment:

Spencer and Mindy said...

i can't believe how big your girls are getting! and So glad you are starting to feel better! (yay for school almost being out! wahoo)