Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Five

I've been Tagged


Five
10 years ago I...1- I was enjoying my new little guy Baxter 2-Scrap booked like crazy 3-Spending way to much time with Jason because he was in a motor cycle accident and was out of work for a year 4-Was enjoying being a mom way to much 5- Was happy to finally have a baby so I didn't have to dress up dolls anymore, I know sad huh.


5 things on today's "to do" list...1- Put my Halloween decorations up 2-Take Baxter to soccer practice 3- Take Bridger to tutoring 4-Make tacos for dinner 5-Laundry


5 snacks I enjoy...1- chocolate 2-twix 3- Diet coke4– Jalapeno bread 5- Chocolate is there anything else


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...1- go to Disneyland2- Buy a house boat 3- Help the poor 4- go to another country and adopt some children out of the orphanage 5- not change too much, I like my life!!!


5 places I have lived...1- Hurricane 2- St. George 3- Washington 4- buena vista 5- Logandale


5 jobs that I have had 1- Lin's 2- Interstate rock 3- West port women 4- nanny 5- albertsons





Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.











1.Jill


2.Sara


3.Joann


4.Lisa r


5.Lisa l

3 comments:

Hopie said...

I was thinking of putting up my Halloween decorations today also but wondered if it was too early.... I'm totally doing it now!!!

Cluff Family said...

this post might take me awhile to think of everything....I'm going to try to work on it now while Kimber is napping :)

Joann said...

Thanks for the tag Heidi. I can't believe it's been 10 years I remember when Baxter was born.