Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering 9 11

I can't believe it has been 7 years. I think everyone remembers where they were on the morning of 9 11. I remember we were building our house in hurricane living in a trailer on our lot while building it. We had no tv. One of our friends came over and was telling us about it. My first reaction was on purpose.
I'm hoping that everyone will fly a flag today in memory of all those people that did die. And for all the fireman that lost there lives doing what they do best saving lives.
I think the attacks really hit home when you have a husband for a fireman, I did wake up this morning thinking how jason station is right on the strip, and how if it would of happened today in Vegas ,he would of been first in. I know that all the fireman that lost their lives did not just leave there family's behind but there second family's too. Because fireman our so close that they all have a special family among them.
So remember to fly your flag today. And show all the Firefighters they did not die in vain.

4 comments:

Hopie said...

Oh my heck, I am such a baby!!! You know what firemen mean to OUR family. It's such an emotional day. I'm glad you posted the beautiful pictures and thought that you did. Thanks!!! Give Jason a hug for me and tell him thanks!!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

I agree heidi. Everyone needs to Remember what happened that day and Give Thanks and RESPECT to all our Servicemen/women out there who are working and serving our country everyday....firemen, policemen, EMT's, soldiers...EVERYONE...THANKS!

Zitting Zoo said...

Give Jason a hug and thank him for all of us!

Cluff Family said...

Yep, I'm also a baby. Great Post Heidi! Even though I'm a day late.... all of the flags brought back the memories of that day. I'm sure it hits home hard for you guys with Jason being one of those to jump in and help, even when the fire is blazing. Thanks Bro!