Monday, April 19, 2010

Brielle

Brielle is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is about to turn 3. She is so funny the things she says. I thought I loved peas. Well look who is taking over my peas in the garden.
We bought her this new water thing for her birthday and I gave in and gave it to her a month early. But she is loving it.

My Favorite thing she said lately. I was sitting on the porch swing with Jason swinging as she was sitting on the side walk with the cat. Jason says man that cat is getting fat. Brielle marched over to Jason with her hands on her hips and said did you just call Mom fat. She was ready to take him out. And yes our cat that we thought we had two males ended up being male and female and now we our going to be blessed with little kittens.






1 comment:

Spencer and Mindy said...

i'm not sure if "Blessed" is quite the word for new kittens...but i bet brielle is in Heaven just thinking about new kittens!! :) (sophee would be too)

i can't believe that she is going to be 3 next month!! time is going way too fast! :)