Friday, April 6, 2012

Air Soft Wars

One of my kids favorite things to do is have air soft gun fights. They have a blast. Our yard is covered in these little air soft bullets. Some time's the game can get a little out of hand and Bridger can hit his head with his brothers help and get a concussion but most of the time it is just a good time for the boys to get some energy out. The other day Bridger went to his friends party and had a blast with a Air soft war. Here is a few picture's. I stole from my friends blog
These boys are so cute and have such a great time together. I'm always thankful for the good friends that my kids have.

Bridger ready for action.

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

awesome awesome! i too am so grateful for the good lil friends that sophee has where we live. it's so nice.

Cristine Johnson said...

LOVE it... we love you guys too... it was the easiest and best birthday party I've ever thrown! The kids were wonderful... glad we could share pictures!!