Thursday, April 26, 2012

Everyday Life

Life just always seem so busy. I feel like some days there is so much running threw my mind that it honestly feels fried. I love when you can catch special little moments in a photograph. Especially with your kids they seem to grow up so fast. 
Yesterday Brielle got to go to Kindergarten round up. She got to go check out her Elementary school and register for Kindergarten next year. I still can't believe she is almost 5 and will be going to kindergarten next year. She was so excited to go and could not wait for them to give her some homework for the summer. Brielle is super smart and has been reading for a year. I'm a little worried that kindergarten is going to be a bit boring for her. 
 Bristol wanted to step in for a picture to.
 We had 3 mommy cats have kittens. Here the girl's are playing with one of the litters. Bristol is a little ruff with them but she sure loves them.
 Brielle is there little mommy


 I went visiting last night with my presideny. We went to visit a older lady in our ward. She says to me I heard you were getting another baby. I made these for her. I thought she was super nice to make them for me. We are still going ahead with the adoption. Jason was able to meet with the Birth mom and Birth dad the other day and had a great visit. The Birth dad has already signed over his right's. Everything is looking good for early July. We pray that it works out but we will see. We do have a name for her a lot of people have asked me what we are going to name her. If it all works out we will be naming her Bodil. After a little pioneer girl that came a cross the plains and died. If you Google Bodil Mortenson you can here of her amazing life that she had for only 10 years.
 also I would love any advice on crib covers. Bristol will not stay in her crib. She has learned to crawl out at only 18 months. I have never had any of our kids get out of there crib and she can crawl out faster then you can put her in. I'm not ready yet to take her out of it. Any help and advice would be very much apprectated.

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

Seriously those 2 girls are so darling!! can't wait for the 3rd, hope/pray everything works out! :) and i personally LOVE the crib cage cover.. so awesome!! ha. we put logan in a toddler bed right around 15 months, and he quickly learned to OPEN HIS DOOR and run around at night.. ha.. so have no suggestions for ya! :) good luck! ha

sandy said...

Love the pictures and the kitties... I remember also trying to keep you in the crib and off the table...