Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4-8 more weeks

Well I'm sure your getting tired of hearing that. Even me and especially Jason are tired of hearing it. I took Jason back to the doctor today, and he wrote him off for 4 more weeks. He told him he should plan on 8 weeks before he will release him to light duty. I know fun huh. He was impressed with how strong Jason is getting and said he is ahead of schedule. The problem is Jason is still very weak from the surgery. Also he has a hour drive into work witch is not to good for him. I know that Jason is discouraged and he wishes his back felt better and he just was not so weak. He is having very high anxiety, If you your bored give him a call. Just taking his mind off it for awhile is very helpful to him. And I guess we will see what the next few weeks brings us.

4 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Thats a bummer! Hopefully the weeks will go by fast for you guys so that he can go back to work

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh bummer! hopefully they go by fast for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Jason, I'm so sorry you can't go back to work yet. Come and spend some time with us. Let us know if we can do anything!
Sandy

Hopie said...

Please don't kill each other, homicide is still illegal, I just checked!!! Hang in there.