Happy Mothers Day to my Mom.
10 things I love about my mom.
1. She always has taught us that's donuts for breakfast are OK.
2. She is one of the most caring people I know.
3. She will drop almost everything even take the day off to help me with our kids.
4. She enjoys doing all the same stuff that I enjoy, From Shopping, Watching movies and so on .
5. She taught me how to bargain shop and will never pass up a yard sale.
6. No matter what any of her children put her threw, she always has unconditional love for them.
7. She always makes time for me.
8. She loves to give to others.
9. She will even get on a air plane that she hates just to go see my sister and her kids.
10. I love that you are my mom and I would not change that for anything.
To my sister Holly
To my sister Tiffany
To my Mother in law Lynette, Thank you for raising such a great Husband, Father, Son and Brother.
And to all 5 of my sister in laws on Jason side. This is the first year that we all are mothers.
Absalom Smith and the Pony Express
1 year ago