Monday, June 7, 2010

Seeing Pink

This week I have been seeing a lot of Pink. Here are our Girl Camp Shirts. There are pretty cute. I love the Saying. I have been working on these Hair bows for the young women for this week. I finally finished. I made 30 of them, They have 3 layers so it is more like making 90 of them. They turned out pretty cute. I got to give some of the young women today a lesson on how to make them. They really enjoyed it. We are heading up to Girls Camp first thing in the morning. It should be a ton of fun.

4 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

HEIDI!! SO cute! I love the scripture and the look of the t-shirts! way fun! i bet those YW just Love you! I know me, shelly, sandi, donalee, and rexanne LOVED having you in YW's 'back in the day'....good times for sure!!!

have so much fun!

Zitting Zoo said...

Soooo Cute!! I bet you are the favorite leader at camp! Hope you guys have a fun and safe trip-call me when you get back-

Cluff Family said...

Seriously! You never cease to amaze me with all of the things you do! Everything you have your hands in always turns out perfect! WHether it is cooking or some sort of craft or whatever, it is always so cute! You're one of those super moms that I totally want to be someday!!!

sandy said...

Glad you had a great time loved jason on the zipline. you should open and store with your cute bow's. The kids were lots of fun love an miss them!