Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baxter's letter to Santa

I was going threw my blog looking for a picture and I came across this post I did 2 years ago. Baxter had wrote this letter to Santa. It still touches my heart every time I read it. He is such a great kid. He is always worried about others. So I thought I would share it again with everyone.


Baxter's Letter to Santa

Today I went to parent teacher conference. I'm always worried what the teacher our going to say. I don't know why. Well Baxter teacher said I had the kids right a letter to Santa. I thought you might want to see Baxter. Thinking in my mind oh no.This is letter.

Dear Santa,

I've been patient for Christmas this year. And I hope you come and bring

me what I've wanted. My list has changed a lot during the months but here is two

things I'd like. A I pod nano to listen to on very long trips or at games or even at

home. The thing I want the most this year is for my sister to get better. She has

been sick for 2 weeks and went to the hospital last weekend and it was scary and I

hope you could do that.

This is what I would like this year and I hope you can bring it all. Especially

remembering my sister.



Sincerely, Baxter Baker



What a sweet big brother. I'm so proud of him.

3 comments:

Hopie said...

Awwww.... what a sweetie!!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

i remember reading that letter before..it made me cry then, it makes me cry now.. what a GREAT kid!

sandy said...

yes Baxter is such a sweet, thoughtful, young man. We are so proud of him and Love him so much. He is a great brother to his siblings.