Not a picture any parent would like to see your 7 week old being Air Lifted to a near by Pediatric Hospital.
Here is the story Friday afternoon Bristol came down with a 103.6 fever. Nothing would break it. By Saturday afternoon Jason and I grew very concerned she was not acting right at all. Jason gave her a blessing. Then we tried to make the right decision were to go. Do we go to Vegas,do we go to Utah or do we just go to mesquite. We chose mesquite we thought it is closer and We were sure she just had a ear infection. We get to the ER in mesquite the doctor come in and said we are going to run a bunch of tests. As he told us about the tests he was about to run I kinda got upset and was thinking your joking right. What kind of doctor are you. Well I guess a doctor that new his stuff. They ended up doing a spinal tap on her to check for some stuff. I was not happy about it at all I left the room. I still thought the doctor was up in the night. The tests come back she was positive for meningitis. The doctor says we need to life flight her to Sunrise hospital in Las Vegas. He told us a lot more then that but all I heard was she was being Air Lifted to Vegas and Jason and I could not go with her for they had no room on the Plane. So we jumped in the car and headed down to Vegas to the Hospital. We had a quick stop in Logandale for a few things at home. A quick talk to the kids and to my mom and Allen they came down to watch the kids. The doctors say it is meningitis they are trying to find out at this point if it is Viral or bacterial. If it is bacterial She will be spending 2 weeks here. If it is Viral we can prob lee come home on Wednesday. Either way not fun to see your little baby like this. They have us on Isolation. Everyone that comes in has to were a gown and a mask. Jason and I are not aloud to leave. Due to we are exposed. So meantime we are spending time at the hospital praying that this is Viral and we can have her home for Christmas. Please keep her in your prayers.