Friday, September 9, 2011

A Winner and a Surprise

I can't believe it is already Friday. This week has gone by so fast.
I have some good news, The winner is Susan.
Congratulations

and now for the surprise
I made everyone that entered a Halloween bow


 I just need everyone to email there address to me so I can send them there bows. Thank You all that entered. It is always fun to do. jhbaker@mvdsl.com

I'm going to start doing a monthly bow give away so check back at the beginning of each month.

7 comments:

sandy said...

Thank you for the bow. Love it!

Spencer and Mindy said...

yay!! so excited!! :) thanks Heidi!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh and if ya want just mail me Kim's and i'll take it over to her, i don't have her address.. ha.

*also, hope you made a bow for jason's long locks! ;) ha!

Susan said...

Me? Me! Really? I'm thrilled. Thanks so much, Heidi. I'll email you my address right now.

Zitting Zoo said...

love it!!! i will call u with my address.

Rachel Doyle said...

Thanks -- that's so awesome!

Susan said...

I got the bows in the mail yesterday, Heidi. They're adorable! Julianna was excited about all the "pretties." She said, "Ooooh, so cute!" Thanks so much!