Saturday, December 26, 2009

A trip to St. Thomas

We woke up and decide that we need to start to burn off some of all the fudge,Chocolate,candy,Cookies you name it. We headed out to St. Thomas it is a old town near here. Lake mead usually covers the old town. But the lake is so low you can walk threw the whole town. It was way fun. There still quite a lot of foundations and a chimney left. Its in pretty good shape after all that time under water.













































































3 comments:

Hopie said...

I went there when I was a kid and the water was low, I remember how cool it was!!!

Zitting Zoo said...

Looks like lots of fun! We want to come down either tues or thurs-let me know what works best!

Laurel said...

Heidi, I have ancestors who helped found St. Thomas. Is it hard to find this place? I think it might be worth a trip for Glen and I to see it.

The kids are adorable, by the way!