Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Decision's

    We have had a lot on our minds latley. Some news came a few weeks ago to us that has left us with our minds just spinning. Before I share it with you I just what to say a few things. I know that many that read our blog are trying to adopt and I in no way at all want to hurt anyone's feeling with this. I also relise this is our family blog and I want to share what is happening in our lives and I know if this was happining in anyone else's life they would what to share it to.
   A few weeks ago we received a call from Bristol Birth mom. She is pregnant again and wants us to have the baby. She is due in July. She felt very strongly that we should have the baby. She will know in a few weeks what it is. Yes 6 kids crazy. We told her we would pray about it and decide.
 We have done a lot of praying a lot. And we are still trying to decide. I would take it in a heartbeat if there was no money involved. Adoption is a great thing but i don't know why they have to make it so expensive.
 It is something we can do, it is just going to be hard. But in the long run of thing's if you really think about it this is the only money you can spend on earth that has a eternal reward. The baby is ours if we want it. It is a great blessing. Adoption has already brought such a great thing in our lives. Over the next few weeks we will have to make the decision and I know we will make the right one with the lords help.

I'm so thankful for adoption and the great two little girl's it has brought into our lives. The love and the joy that they bring us has no words.

10 comments:

The Stratton Family said...

We love you guys and we know that you will make the best decision for your family! Adoption is such an amazing blessing! We can't wait to see what the future holds for you guys!! :)

sandy said...

We love you all and will support your decision you make. I know our Heavenly Father will help you with this. Adoption is such a wonderful blessing. We love you all!

The Calico Crew said...

Is it bad that I say, "I'm glad it's you and not me making that decision"? You will do what you need to do for your family. Can't wait to read the post of what the decision will be!

Zitting Zoo said...

i am keeping you all in my prayers- i know that you will make the best decision for your sweet family- we love you!

Rachel Doyle said...

What a wonderful and hard decision to make. I pray that the you find the support you need in whatever decision you make!

Tiffany said...

Very well said Heidi! We love your family now and are supportive of you!

Spencer and Mindy said...

i have to agree with everyone else's comments. We Love you and know you will make the right decision with the Lord's help. We support you in whatever the outcome is. We Love You guys! (ps. can't wait to come down next thursday and see all of you!!)

Zitting Zoo said...

since my first comment went missing-here i go- we love you all and will continue keeping you in our prayers. I know that either way you have a wonderful family-love you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a decision! We are praying for you and know that whatever you decide will be the right choice for your family.
Love you guys!

Cluff Family said...

WOW...I need to get on the computer more often! We've been so busy thinking about ourselves...ya know how we are ;) We will be thinking of you and praying for you to get your answers!! We sure love you guys!!