Friday, February 12, 2010

Baxter

Baxter is seriously the best kid. I left him last night while I went to the temple with our ward. Jason was working so that left Bax in charge. I come home the kids were all in bed. He told me when I got home, mom We read scriptures together and then we had family prayer then I put them to bed. Then this morning He said Brielle tell mom who's house she went to last night. She said Heavenly Fathers. He had been talking to her about the temple while he was watching her. Seriously, He makes his parents so proud. We love you Baxter.

4 comments:

Hopie said...

Ohhhh, that's great!!!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh he really is a GREAT kid! how awesome that he can just take over and lead his siblings in the right direction when you aren't there!

BAX You Rock!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

He must have Great parents!!!

Zitting Zoo said...

What a wonderful kid! We are so blessed to have him in our family. It shows what wonderful parents you and Jason are.....