Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 3 Progresso Chichen-itza

Day 3 progresso

This was my favorite day.

This may sound a little Corney. But This has been one of my life long dreams to come and visit these ruins. I stood there looking at them and could not believe I was standing there by them. It was such a amazing experience. I wanted to just cry because I was so happy to be there. But I kept it together until our batteries in or camera died 3 pictures in. And the bus with are camera case was gone. Panic. We lucky found a little hut that sold batteries. We would of paid anything at this point for batteries.







We had a warm welcome into progresso


and off on the bus for a 2 and a half hour ride to the ruins










Our tour guide





































































They were so amazing and pictures don't show how big and great they are. We only got to spend two hours there. We only saw a tiny portion of them. We are going to take the kids back and see them all.








































































































No comments: